The Coppice Extra-Care Scheme
Holyhead Road, Bicton, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY3 8BW
Now Recruiting for immediate start
Weekend Support Worker
£8.33 per hour
1 x 16 hour position (working alternate weekends)
ShireLiving is leading the way in offering high quality apartments with a menu of extra services, to enable older people to live the life they choose in a good and safe environment.
Working with a team of approximately 25 people to provide a housing support service and a care service to residents living in one of 85 apartments at our brand new state of the art extra care facility. As a Support Worker you will;
– Housing Support Service that include; assisting people to maintain their tenancies, encourage social participation and maximise their income.
– Provide a variety of care and support service that include; cooking, cleaning, personal care and other support as outlined in individual care plans.
– Help people to live as independently as possible in a safe, caring and inclusive community
Whilst experience as a Support Worker is not essential it is important that you possess;
– A proven understanding and experience of delivering high quality care and support to service user groups
– That you are; caring, confident, friendly, outgoing, compassionate and reliable.
What can we offer you
– Excellent award winning training and development which you are paid for completing
– Support to study fully funded formal qualifications
– The opportunity to develop your skills, knowledge and career
– A friendly supportive working environment
– Access to our Employee Discount Scheme.
Think you have the personal qualities, skills and you want a challenging but rewarding job please call Vanessa Turner on 01743 266750 or 07972 509538 for more information and to apply. Or apply using the form below.