Bank Support Worker
Bank Support Worker, Telford TF1, TF2, TF7 £9.22 per hour…
Waking-Night Support Worker
for Heath Street, Chesterton
£ 9.64 per hour
Various Shift Patterns
Part time vacancies (30/20 hours)
Heath Street is a learning disability care home located in Chesterton, Newcastle-Under-Lyme. Service Users who reside at the home have a range of complex needs including learning disabilities, sensory needs, physical health conditions and mental health needs. Each individual requires person centred care and support to enable them to participate in a variety of activities of their choice.
We are looking to recruit an individual to join our longstanding team, who is willing to work together to effectively support our service users to achieve their goals. This would include care and support with daily living activities, sensory activities, health promotion, inclusion within the local community and planning of activities in line with each individual’s preferences and abilities.
As a Night Support Worker you will;
– Deliver person centred care and support
– Attend and participate in support planning meetings
– Help service users to achieve personal goals and promote inclusion and independence
– Assist with a range of tasks to keep the home in good running order
– Maintain a service user’s dignity and respect in line with each individuals requirements associated with their race, culture and/or religion.
– To work together with families and other professionals in the best interests of the service users with complex needs
– Respect an individual’s privacy by maintaining confidentiality and data protection regarding all personal information at all times.
To carryout the role of Night Support Worker at Heath Street you will need to be;
– Motivated and caring with a cheerful disposition
– Adaptable and able to make quick decisions in changeable circumstances with confidence
– Interested in people and willing to take part in activities both within the home and out in the local community
– Confident and able to support Service Users out in local community on a one to one basis
– Reliable and honest with a genuine interest in people from a diverse range of backgrounds
– Flexible, adaptable and willing to go above and beyond to get the best outcomes for the people we support.
In return as a Support Worker Choices can offer you;
– A good salary and 28days of annual leave (including time off in lieu public holidays).
– A variety of different shift patterns to suit varying personal needs.
– A friendly and supportive team and place of work.
– Full training that you are paid for completing.
– Support to study formal qualifications that relate to health and social care.
– Access to the Choices Employee Benefits Scheme.
If you feel that you have the personality, skills and/or knowledge and experience to carry out the role of Support Worker, please call Sharon or Julie on 01782 256259 for more information on how to apply. Or alternatively please apply using the form below.