Chasewood Extra-Care Scheme
Longford Road, Cannock, WS11 1RJ
£8.00 per hour
37.5 hours per week. Various Shift Patterns/Working Hours
ShireLiving is leading the way in offering high quality apartments with a menu of extra services, to enable older people to live the life they choose in a good and safe environment.
Working with a team of approximately 20 people to provide a housing support service and a care service to residents living in one of 69 apartments at our brand new state of the art extra care facility. As a Support Worker you will;
• Housing Support Service that include; assisting people to maintain their tenancies, encourage social participation and maximise their income.
• Provide a variety of care and support service that include; cooking, cleaning, personal care and other support as outlined in individual care plans.
• Help people to live as independently as possible in a safe, caring and inclusive community
Whilst experience as a Support Worker is not essential it is important that you possess;
• A proven understanding and experience of delivering high quality care and support to service user groups
• That you are; caring, confident, friendly, outgoing, compassionate and reliable.
What can we offer you
• Excellent award winning training and development which you are paid for completing
• Support to study fully funded formal qualifications
• The opportunity to develop your skills, knowledge and career
• A friendly supportive working environment
• Access to our Employee Discount Scheme.
Think you have the personal qualities, skills and you want a challenging but rewarding job please call Rachel Linares on 01543 572392 for more information and to apply.