Withywood Extra-Care Scheme Penson Way, Shropshire, SY1 2PR Now Recruiting …
We are looking to recruit part-time Support Workers to work as part of our care team at Maywood.
As a Support Worker at Maywood you will work within a team to;
-To read, follow and implement individual support plans and risk assessments.
-To support the client group during activities
-To be able to work on your own and as part of a team
-To have good interpersonal and communication skills
Where applicable, to carry out personal care such as;
– Assisting service users with bathing, showering, toileting, escorting service users in the community, accessing health appointments.
– To work flexibly on a rota basis to meet the needs of the service. This includes weekends, bank holidays
– To attend and participate in training as required by the organisation (during worktime hours).
In return for the above Choices can offer you:
-A full and comprehensive induction programme.
-A variety of shift patterns earlies and lates with the option of picking up floating shifts
– A friendly, supportive and working environment
– Additional pay for overtime
– Access to study fully funded formal qualifications and courses in work time
– Access to the Choices’ Employee Discount Scheme
To apply please use the form below.