Choices are a leading provider of care working with our customers throughout Staffordshire and Shropshire.
As a Support Worker you will;
• Provide care and support as outlined in an individual’s Care Plan.
• As needed provide personal care to individuals as outlined in their Care Plan.
• Engage with Service Users in ways that promotes person centered care.
• Accompany Service Users when they leave the home to; go shopping and attend medical appointments etc.
• Take part in leisure activities such as; swimming, art and crafts and pamper treatments etc.
• Accompany individuals to concerts, day trips, local walks and other similar events.
In return Choices can offer you;
• Full training which is completed during your normal working hours.
• An assigned Training and Workplace mentor during induction.
• Support to complete a QCF in Health and Social Care.
• Access to the Choices Employee Benefits Scheme.
• 28 days holiday per annum
• Meals provided whilst on shift
• Continuous support and development
• Access to help and advice from a friendly, approachable and supportive HR Team.
• Promotional opportunities