Night Registered Nurse
Limewood Dementia Care Home, Stafford Registered Night Nurse (Any part…
Part Time Support Worker
£8.71 per hour
Various part time positions available.
ShireLiving is leading the way in offering high quality apartments with a menu of extra services, to enable older people to live the life they choose in a good and safe environment.
Working with a team of approximately 14 people to provide a housing support service and a care service to residents living in one of 53 apartments and 8 bungalows at our brand new state of the art extra care facility. As a Support Worker you will;
– Housing Support Service that include; assisting people to maintain their tenancies, encourage social participation and maximise their income.
– Provide a variety of care and support service that include; cooking, cleaning, personal care and other support as outlined in individual care plans.
– Help people to live as independently as possible in a safe, caring and inclusive community
Whilst experience as a Support Worker is not essential it is important that you possess;
– A proven understanding and experience of delivering high quality care and support to service user groups
-That you are; caring, confident, friendly, outgoing, compassionate and reliable.
What can we offer you
-Excellent award winning training and development which you are paid for completing
– Support to study fully funded formal qualifications
-The opportunity to develop your skills, knowledge and career
– A friendly supportive working environment
– Access to our Employee Discount Scheme.
Think you have the personal qualities, skills and you want a challenging but rewarding job please call Heather Skelton or Julie Greenlees on 01691 677980 for more information and to apply or alternatively please use the form below.