Limewood Dementia Care Home, Stafford
Full and Part-time positions available
£16 – £17 per hour
Various Shift Patterns
Jayne, our Registered Manager at Limewood is looking to recruit full and part-time Registered Nurses to work in our purpose built, awarding winning Dementia Care facility. At Limewood we have 59 beds and offer residential and nursing care to people at every age and stage of dementia including palliative, End of Life and EMI care.
Jayne and her team are proud of the care and treatment that they offer to our diverse group of Service Users and they are looking for experienced or newly qualified Nurses to join the team. Yes, your new job role will be challenging and extremely busy but we are certain that you will thrive and further develop your nursing skills in this established and supportive team.
As a Nurse working in Jayne’s team you will work with other staff teams to;
• Deliver clinically excellent and high quality care
• Ensure that professional and legislative standards are maintained
• Act as the named Nurse for a group of Service Users maintaining accountability in assessment planning, implementation and the evaluation of care plans
• Promote a person centered approach to care when collaborating with other health professionals
• Work to include and meet current research and best practice in planned care
• Maintain accurate records of care and treatment
• Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of services that may be beneficial for Service Users
• As and when needed take charge of a shift and provide coordinator cover for the service whilst also supervising the work of staff of shift to ensure high standards of care
• Comply with the NMC Code of Conduct and Professional Regulations whilst also maintaining professional registration
In return for the above Choices can offer you;
• An excellent remuneration package and the option of working a variety of shift patterns
• 20 days annual leave plus public holidays in lieu
• The option to choose employment benefits that suit your needs
• A friendly, supportive and state of the art working environment
• Access to study fully funded formal qualifications and courses in work time
• Access to the Choices’ Employee Discount Scheme.
Do think you have the knowledge, skills and experience that Jayne am looking for or will you be qualifying as a Nurse this year? Yes, in the first instance please contact Jayne Warrington, Registered Manager or Jenny Billington, Clinical Lead on 01785 215678 to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Please note; Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unable to respond to emails or CVs submitted using Total Jobs. To apply please call Jayne or Jenny in person.